- Chief Technology Officer/Technology Lead Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
How to apply information:
If you’re interested in applying for any of the above positions, then please email an up to date CV along with a short cover letter (max 500 words) detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com. Thank you very much!
We’re looking to recruit tutors who teach children for the 11+ exam (either across all areas, or just select areas) to work for us as Industry Experts for the 11+ exam. These Industry Experts will be providing online check-ins to the students who use Paideia’s platform: students will be learning through the use of other media on Paideia’s platform, and then have regular one-to-one meetings with our Industry Experts. In these meetings, the Industry Expert and the student will, among other things, discuss: any exam topics that the student is having trouble with, what exam topics and techniques that the student should focus on as well as how the student can make the most out of using our platform.
The Industry Experts will:
– Give advice that is tailored to each student on both academic progress and how to use Paideia’s online platform
– Provide academic support for students in a tailored fashion, using both data from our platform and conversations with the student(s) – and their parent(s) or guardian(s) – as a source of information for what academic support is needed
– Help prepare students for their 11+ exams
Successful applicants for this role will:
– Have a stellar academic record (an undergraduate degree from a reputable university is essential)
– Have experience with tutoring for the 11+ exam
– Be able to tailor their tutoring style to the needs of individual students
– Be able to analyse the needs of students using the student’s assessment data
– Have (or be prepared to obtain) an enhanced DBS check
Please note that the work in these roles will take place on an ad hoc, long-term, basis. Industry Experts will need to be free outside of school hours, for example, on evenings and weekends, to meet the demands of the students using Paideia’s platform.